The City of Dickinson Consumer Water Portal
The City of Dickinson is excited to offer a consumer water portal to empower you to monitor and manage your water consumption from any device with internet access, 24/7.
The City of Dickinson Consumer Water Portal offers the following benefits.
- Easily view and manage your water usage 24/7
- Access from any desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device
- Monitor multiple properties from one account
- Manage multiple meters to get a better understanding of your water usage
- Set out-of-town alerts to monitor consumption and detect potential leaks
- Create water threshold alerts to set a water budget, help save water, and eliminate bill surprises
Have your water bill handy. You will need your account number and either your full name or street address.
If you need assistance setting up an account, please contact:
Public Works at (701) 456-7979
Utility Billing at (701) 456-7744
Already signed up for your City of Dickinson consumer water portal account? Click here to log in!
Step by Step Video: How to Register for the "Know Your H2O" Portal
Step by Step Video: How to Use the "Know Your H2O" Portal