FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
How can I help?
- Keep vehicles off the streets until after plows have gone by. (The City is not responsible for damages to vehicles on the roadway)
- Limit yourself to essential travel only.
- Slow Down and allow extra time for travel/commute.
- Give snow removal equipment space (Stay at least 50 feet back)
- Please be patient and understand that crews are doing their best.
- In the event of a True Emergency, call 911.
- Remember – Every storm is different. We do our best to adapt accordingly.