FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

What if I’m ordered to do a Chemical Dependency Evaluation and I live or am working out of state?

Call the local courthouse in your area for a list of locations. Remember, the evaluation must be given by a CERTIFIED ADDICTION COUNSELOR. Ask them to email the completion to citycourt [at] dickinsongov.com & the ND DOT at drs [at] nd.gov. The ND DOT requires you to follow any recommended treatment for eligibility to reinstate your driver’s license, and failure to do so may cause even more problems if you’re licensed in another state.