FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

What can I do about barking dogs in my neighborhood? How can I report animals running loose in my neighborhood?

To report incidents involving animals, call the non-emergency number at 701-456-7759. Animal owners are usually given a written warning for the first barking/running offense of their animal. Subsequent offenses may result in a $50.00 fine.