FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

I received a traffic ticket and I don’t think it is fair. What can I do?

If you received a traffic ticket and you feel that it was issued in error, we encourage you to set up an administrative hearing before a judge. To do this, you must sign and date your copy of the citation in the section “Request for Hearing”. You must still post the bond/fine amount within 12 days of the issuance of the ticket. Your bond/fine may be reduced/dismissed if the judge rules in your favor.