FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

How can I report a vehicle left on the street for a long period of time?

Call the Police Department non-emergency number at 701-456-7759, and advise the dispatcher of the location and description of the vehicle. An officer will check the vehicle to determine whether or not it can be legally on the street. If it is not legal, it will be tagged as an overparked motor vehicle and scheduled for removal within 48 hours of being tagged.