Date Posted: July 13th, 2017 08:00 AM
Deadline: July 27th, 2017 05:00 PM
Department: Water Utilities Department
Compensation: $12.52 per hour (Wage includes $1.25 per hour Skill-Based Pay)
Hours: 20 per week
To apply, please submit the required City application, which can be found by clicking on the link above, at Job Service, or at City Hall. Resumes are strongly encouraged. The deadline to apply is the close of business on Thursday, July 27th, 2017. Late applications will not be accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information contact Amy at 701-456-7033, or email email@example.com.
This Part-Time, non-benefited position will assist the Water Utilities Department with research analysis and data entry on various department infrastructure projects. Hours are Monday thru Thursday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support to designated staff members.
- Assist with gathering data and preparation of research analysis.
- Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with City geography and street locations.
- Ability to maintain accurate files and records.
- Ability to prepare written communication, type memos, reports and letters.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Pre-employment drug screen, background check, and reference checks are required
Desirable Training and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years of administrative support experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job
- This is a Limited-Hour, non-benefited position.